Sunday, January 8, 2012

You can stand under my umbrella

I've been debating whether or not to include pictures of my head on this blog.  I started this blog for myself and never intended to share with anyone.  Not that I was super secretive or anything, I just don't think any of the pics are blog-worthy and only served to create motivation for myself to get dressed.

I wore to run errands today. Those are jeggings, they're made of lightweight denim with an elastic waist, so I'm not sure they're really jeggings, maybe faux jeggings? I love them because elastic waists are a must after New Years partying creeps up around your midsection. The flats are canvas oxfords from LA's Chinatown.
Cardigan: Target
Top: Macys
Bottoms: Ross
Shoes: Wells
Closeup of my umbrella shirt - 

No comments:

Post a Comment