Sunday, December 18, 2011

When Nice Clothes Go Bad

This really looked nice in my head.  I found the top from Marshall's (can you tell by now that I shop there a lot?) for $4. I tried to build this outfit around my new shoes. Here's what happened:

Cardigan: American Eagle
Top: Marshalls
Bottom: Abercrombie
Shoes: Nine West

These Nine West Shana wedges are from Nordstrom. When I first saw these several months ago in the Anniversary Sale catalog, I bookmarked them, went to look at them in person, and left them.  I didn't really like the shape and the suede was unappealing to me.  But I kept seeing them during my Nordy virtual window shopping trips.  When they finally went on sale, they were out of my size. When I checked out of curiosity several days later, they had my size in brown and black.  I really wanted the brown, but ordered the black just in case.  Good thing because the brown ones got canceled.  


Nordy stock photo:
Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment