Monday, November 28, 2011

Stars and stripes

So I'm couple months late to celebrate stars and stripes. I'm not even wearing the right color stripes.  Remember when Target first decided to do collaborations with haute designers? This shirt is from the very first collaboration with Luella.  I remember stalking this shirt with my sister when the collection went on clearance.  I originally bought the shirt for my sister who gave a it a few runs before giving it to me.  It was too small for me for the longest time, but I couldn't bear to donate it.  So here's an example of where hoarding ends happily.  

The shiny flats are new from Marshalls.  I saw these same flats at Macys during their Black Friday sale, I bought mines for $10, way less than what Macys had them on sale for.  

Before you think I'm still on a triptophan high, I realize sequins ≠ stars.  But both are shiny and that's good enough for me.
Top: Target
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Report

No comments:

Post a Comment